Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I AM 14 & READY TO GO ON DATES BUT MY GRANDMAL DOSENT THINK SO I need advice TO HELP ME GO ON A DATE WITH HIM?

hi i am 14 and i live with my grandmall i have asked her if i can go out withy my boyfriend (vary nice and responsable and trust worthy and an A student) just to the movies but she thinks that i am too young all i want to do is see a movie with him but she wont let me. CAN SOMEONE PLESE HELP ME TELL HER SOMETHING TO CONVIENCE HER THAT I AM READY TO START DATING AND THAT I AM VARY TRUSTWORTHY TOO.I AM 14 %26amp; READY TO GO ON DATES BUT MY GRANDMAL DOSENT THINK SO I need advice TO HELP ME GO ON A DATE WITH HIM?
Your grandma trusts you....she DOESN'T trust boys.





And that's very very very smart.





Very very very!





Very!





When she says you're too young....what she means is, you're too young to fight off a boy who she doesn't trust.





Ever heard of RAPE? It's very real.





So, I want you to listen to your grandma (who is very smart), and work hard to control and rechannel these feelings.





An ';A'; student knows...most people around them are very stupid and irresponsible.





Until you're an adult, you won't be able to defend yourself from these stupid, dangerous, evil adults out there.





So listen to your Grandma. Don't try to grow up too fast.





Good Luck!I AM 14 %26amp; READY TO GO ON DATES BUT MY GRANDMAL DOSENT THINK SO I need advice TO HELP ME GO ON A DATE WITH HIM?
Old people are stuck in their ways. Nothing except the apocalypse is going to change her mind.
What about group dates? If there are a lot of you there, then there is a less likely chance that something would happen.
tell her u are going to the movies with one of ur GIRL friends then go with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment