Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please give advice, about Pictures and real life.. I have a date friday,?

I met someone online he saw over 50?


pictures of me and like what he saw, but the truth of the matter is Im kind of shy in person real real shy, I heard alot that I was unattractive growing up mainly from family.... I hear now that Im cute and or ok...





Now this where it comes in at I would like to know do ppl look better in pictures or in person? I wonder what do you thnk? What if he dont like me in person cause he only saw me from the front and not all angles, sides of my face... What should I do?/Please give advice, about Pictures and real life.. I have a date friday,?
...life is short as it is, now is the time to enjoy - have a good date...





...if there is still doubt, email a current photo with all angles included...Please give advice, about Pictures and real life.. I have a date friday,?
people look very similar to their pictures but those pictures hardly ever capture the essence of a person just them in that moment in time. have some confidence if he likes what he saw then your good. who cares what people said about you before. you are not the same person you may have once been as a kid. people's looks change as they age. for the better and for the worse depending. it seems as if you are one of the lucky ones that age with grace and style.


so dress your best for your date and have fun. let all those insecurities go for just one night and be the attractive person that you are. shyness is ok but when it stops you from living a full life then it is a problem.
Are you looking for a one night stand? if yes, dress up in the sexiest outfit you have and do your best. If no,





We are a package deal. You can look nice when you first meet someone, but ultimately you do not want them to stay with you for that. You can not find someone right for you until you are yourself. Be comfortable, be happy with your own life, then share your life with them. If they like it your looks will be a secondary issue. If they don't like your life, you do not have much of a future together anyway.
Well listen you shouldn't worry because he has the general idea. The thing that is most attractive is self confidence, not conceit or aloofness, but just a nice helping of knowing who you are and where you stand. So (like I have heard so often) Buck up! Forget your family's opinion and try to start liking your Self.
who cares what he thinks. do you like you. if he doesnt' he is a loser. do you know why I write this with no capitals...because of this.
  • eye lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment