Tuesday, July 27, 2010

They moved my date up one month! I'm super excited! Leaving monday, any last minute advice?

Marine Corps Recruit Depot San DiegoThey moved my date up one month! I'm super excited! Leaving monday, any last minute advice?
I agree with Ken, I guarantee you can just go up to a girl you know and say ';I'm really scared about going, can you comfort me?'; You can get at least 3 girls before you go.





Some tips for Bootcamp:


-Never look the DI in the eye.


-Say ';Aye Sir'; when he gives you an order


-If he gives you an order and then says do you understand say ';Yes Sir';


-Be a leader even when you are not in charge


-If you mess up take responsibility, don't give the DI some BS excuse


-eat quickly during chow time, you barely get anytime. (They have to feed you, no rules to how much it has to take)


-Don't bring any extra things only bring things the Recruiter told you, if it is against the rules to bring it the DI will catch you


-Never Quit


-See if you can brush up on some USMC history





I am a USMC whiz, email me if you want to go to USMC knowing your ****. Rams4life_94@yahoo.comThey moved my date up one month! I'm super excited! Leaving monday, any last minute advice?
Answer all questions as loudly as you can.


Respond as quickly as you can.


Prepare to get yelled at constantly, you'll learn not to care.


Take one last shower that lasts for more than 30 seconds.
Just stay positive, motivated and know that all the training is for a good reason. It goes by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment