Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Has anyone on here ever date a cop and do you have any advice?

Im currently dating a cop which is new to me. I dont normally like cops due to all the horrible things you here but this one seems like he's normal. We have been dating for a while and everything seems great but my problem is he carries his gun on him at all times even when he's off duty. My second problem is that he frequents the bar not just quite often but everyday i kind of understand due to the job and he's just blowin off steam,im glad it's just a few beers and nothing hard but it's still everyday. He doesn't go out much more than work or the bar and his pool games and the rest of his time is spent sleeping or hanging out with me or his little sister but i cant shake the eerie feeling i get when i think of the stories ive heard. I know it's wrong of me to judge someone by there job and thats what im doin so i just wonder if anyone has a personal story or advice they could share on the expirence they have had dating a cop





thanksHas anyone on here ever date a cop and do you have any advice?
Watch your back.





That's all I gotta say.Has anyone on here ever date a cop and do you have any advice?
i dated a cop and he tried to forcefully have sex with me i had to fight him off me and he practically raped me. if i didnt have my hand covering my hole.....
When he's had one too many, he will bit­ch slap you and shoot you.


Good luck with that.
i only date cops when i need to get out of a ticket. i have drank with a few...most of them are drunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment