Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LOL Do you agree that a guy shouldnt follow a woman's advice on dating or women in general?

Most women give terrible advice to men on getting women. What do you think? I think.. guys if you're having girlfriend problems don't ask yahoo answers becz you will FAIL esp if you listen to women's advice.. ask ur dad hopefully he's still happily marriedLOL Do you agree that a guy shouldnt follow a woman's advice on dating or women in general?
I think that guys should try being women and then they will know what women want. I am male but because of a birth defect I was raised female. I'm not a woman but I know them in and out.LOL Do you agree that a guy shouldnt follow a woman's advice on dating or women in general?
kinda
Or, you could try this site: http://www.datingtips247.com
omg guys love my advise they come to me all the time it getting old real fast

No comments:

Post a Comment