Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dating advice please help me out?

alright so i very much like this guy like a lot. and he says he likes me back. although there is something that he does that i can't stand. he's all into weed and everything and we got into this debate about how i think it's gross and how he thinks it isn't and we're not officially dating but(i'd like to) i really want him to stop he kind of wants me to do it but says he doesn't want to pressure me into doing stuff i don't want to and i just try to flirt and be all cute about it but it really does bother me and i don't want to mess this up...


what should i do????Dating advice please help me out?
wow do you have to ask or do you just need someone to tell you that if he picks that over you then you don't need him its stupid to start with and then he wont stop to date you NO don't put up with that move on if he likes you at all he will stop and then you can try to date him
  • lip blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment