Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Any advice on how to pass the time with a week before my due date? I'm 39 weeks pregnant and I can barely walk

short of preparing baby stuff..I feel like I'm just waiting and its taking longerAny advice on how to pass the time with a week before my due date? I'm 39 weeks pregnant and I can barely walk
sleep while you canAny advice on how to pass the time with a week before my due date? I'm 39 weeks pregnant and I can barely walk
hey im 38.5 weeks im in the same boat and ive had enough now im very tired sick of being called waddles ive tried cleaning to make bub come quicker ive tried hot baths etc
I KNOW IT'S BORING. I WOULD JUST GET MY FEET RUBBED AND BREAKFAST COOKED FOR ME. WATCH WHATEVER YOU WANT ON TV AND RELAX YOU'VE GOT A BIG DAY SOON. DON'T THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT THE UPCOMING EVENTS. JUST TAKE IT EASY. GOOD LUCK.
Have sex with hubby and move that baby along! It works!
my wife taken up knitting .. 38.5 wks
you can come to my house and we can try these home remedies to get baby out together~! lol... I am trying walks and all that. I hope tonight!!!!????
I had the exact same problem.. my hips hurt.. my groin muscles hurt. But honestly the best thing to do would be try and move around as much as possible.. might help you bring the labour on.. also chuck in a couple of hot baths ( not extremely hot)


Or even better..I know it's exciting and your probably as anxious as all hell! But really Enjoy the quiet.. put your feet up and relax.. because believe me.. once bub arrives.. you wont barely have time to scratch yourself.
i know you are tired and sore but try to do a bit of excercise, a good slow walk our a swim will help your body get ready for the birth and tirer you out so you sleep better.
Watch TV, ask some friends to come over to help keep you busy, and if you can stand it make a few meals so when you get home from the hospital you won't have to cook. You probably won't want to do this but a month before I was due we got two kittens. It kept me busy and I had pets to baby before my baby came. It definitely helped pass the time.
SLEEP and treasure the moment for you'll be bouncing off walls in the middle of the night soon.....but it's worth it
nap on the couch


walk to the bathroom


walk back to the couch


repeat as often as needed


you need your rest for a very intense physical experience
I agree...sleep while you can. You will wish you had after. Wishing you lots of luck!! Hope everything turns out wonderful! Congrats!
Take your mind off the baby!! Comedies, drama, chick flicks will help!!
you know what my best advice for you is to exercise walking just 5-10 steps it will really help you to have a spontaneous delivery that's supposedly be the best and primary exercise for pregnant mothers...especially At now that you will be a week due..good luck.._c';,)
You need to get you a good book or a series DVD collection of your favorite show and rest for this last week because it's just that....your last week of rest before all of your energy is taken away by a bundle of joy. Relax, it's not taking longer, you're just anxious and probably a little scared so you trying to find something to keep you busy and it's not doing it f or you. RELAX, RELAX, RELAX..... and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
I know what you are feeling I have been on bedrest for a couple of months. The last few weeks are excruciating. Time seems like an eternity. If I were you I would have your husband get you a child development book to prepare for becoming a mom. Take long baths, and pamper yourself too. You deserve it mom.
Rent chick flicks. Read a trashy novel. Sleep while you can. Chat with friends on the phone. Read tabloid magazines for a laugh.


Get a book from the library on caring for newborns so you will be prepared.
i am only 9 weeks with my 2 i want to have my baby already lol

No comments:

Post a Comment