Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Perfect Date and Gift at the end? Girls Please give advice?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. This question is kind of part 2 to another question found here (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?link=鈥?/a> that was resolved.





Anyway, I'm taking a girl out on a date, very soon after her birthday. It'll probably be the last date before I go away for 2 years. I consider her the girl of my dreams but we are not bf/gf because we both decided that was best for now. I was hoping some girls could give me ideas for the perfect date that will help her remember me until I get back. Here's what I was thinking so far, but I'd really like new ideas too:





First, take my boat out and go tubing, then go to the fair which is actually a really huge event where I live and lots of fun, then dinner at somewhere fancy, and finally go ice skating. At the end, when I take her home, I'll give her her birthday gift. I





Any suggestions would be greatPerfect Date and Gift at the end? Girls Please give advice?
I love your date idea, it sounds like a perfect combination of fun and romance.





However, I'm not a fan of giving/receiving any jewelry after one date (especially if you're not officially ';boyfriend and girlfriend';). I had guys do that with me and it just made me feel uncomfortable.


If you do want to give her some piece of jewelry, though, why not give her your class ring (if you have one)? It's something personal of yours that'll remind her of you, and she's less likely to misplace it.





You could also get her something like a journal. A journal shows her that you know she's thoughtful and expressive without being too serious of a gift.





Again, I'd steer away from jewelry for now, but that's just me. I've been on the receiving end of ';jewelry too soon'; and I didn't appreciate the items as much as I appreciated the pieces given to me after some time in the relationship.Perfect Date and Gift at the end? Girls Please give advice?
simple. get her the promise ring and when you get back go to her to show her that u love her. Anyway the date sounds perfect. good luck. oh! and where u from? planet gods gift? my husband is not a romantic and this woman is lucky to have you in her life.


P.S.


I don't think she'll forget you
i say get her a friendship ring
i think your date idea is great. and you should give her the necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment