Saturday, July 31, 2010

Did my first date go well? PLEASE HELP?!? EVERYONE ANSWER!!! I need advice!!??

I think that it was very simple. It was more of hanging out. I went over to her house, and we watched a movie in her basement, and KINDA snuggled, there was SOME touching, she was leaning on me, and briefly rested her head on my shoulder... its winter and im 14, so hey... thats the best we could do. Anyway, i really need help. it was akward, we just followed eachother around her house the first ten minutes of the 2 hour event. What should we do for the next date? I REALLY like her and she feels the same way... but shes very busy. I had to leave in two hours because she had like a lot of stuff to do, but she said she'd call when she gets back (she guessed it would be pretty late, like late in the evening).... but didnt call back that day. Was it something i did? Please give me some good tips and ill give you best answer?!!Did my first date go well? PLEASE HELP?!? EVERYONE ANSWER!!! I need advice!!??
No it was nothing you did. to be all truthful i wasnt there but she could have thought u were boring. OR she could have thought u werent interestid maybe by some type of body language or awkwardness you might have had. Next time just relax be yourself and go somewhere fun. that you both like doingDid my first date go well? PLEASE HELP?!? EVERYONE ANSWER!!! I need advice!!??
She is busy I'd wait a little more before I question it. Did you talk about what she likes to do on your date? That is what you do on the first date. Talk about her. Trust me.......girls love to talk about themselves and that gives you ammo for the next date. Then you know what she likes and can make the plans yourself. Girls love a guy that can take charge and make a fun day doing what they love. So try to talk to her more about her
try taking her on a REAL date. just hanging out at her house doesn't count, because you didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Take her to a movie, or go bowling with a group of friends, something besides hanging out at her house.
sounds like the date went pretty well...it's possible she didn't have time to call you, there are a number of reasons she could be acting this way though.... Try saying funny things, and if somethings awkward...think of something to say! haha! sorry...that's probably not very helpful...anyway! Keep in mind it WAS a first date though, it'll get better... HOPE this helped!
don't call her first .... must patient n wait until she gets back to u.... n that's yr chances .... good luck ...
well if you're 14 she probably does like you, but feels awkward around you now.


it depends how experienced in realtionships she is.


dont try and move things too fast.. she might get put off.


it probably wasnt something you did... if girls dont like guys they usually dont let them touch them lol
  • eye lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment