Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Need Advice from some women on clothing for a casual date.?

I'm 25 yrs old, 6 ft tall, skinny w/ long shaggy black hair %26amp; blu eyes.I am going on date Thurs nite 2 a place that's kind of a nice bar/restaurant. u find people there from all walks of life.It's a nice place but not really suit %26amp; tie nice. I'm nervous %26amp; I don't know what 2 wear. She's 28, a student w/ a major in finance %26amp; a minor n banking. I want her 2 think I look very attractive, but I want 2 b comfortable. I LOVE cargo pants! It's really just us meeting for drinks and getting to know one another, but I still want her to find me very attractive. What should I wear? I have a lot of ringer t's, chocolate brown cargo pants, gray slacks, bunch of jeans, sweaters n evry color, long sleevd t's, chuck taylor's, green cargo pants, white hoody, black hoody, p-coat, plain black long sleeved t, black jeans from gap with a light rinse on the legs, khaki pants. Pick out a comfortable yet sex outfit from these options %26amp; then create an xtra sexy yet comfortable outfit frm ur head. Thanks!I Need Advice from some women on clothing for a casual date.?
NO CARGO PANTSI Need Advice from some women on clothing for a casual date.?
some nice jeans and button up shirt. dont wear cargo pants. chuck taylors are cool too, so you will look nice but not too dressy

No comments:

Post a Comment