Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dating Advice Please

Ok, I am in my late 20's and I never date a guy unless I already like him. If a guy I'm not into asks me out I always say no. My best friend and my parents both tell me I'm way too picky and that going out for pizza doesn't mean u have to marry the guy and all that. How can I get myself to go out more? I don't wanna be single forever lolDating Advice Please
My mom used to tell me the guy you aren't interested in might end up introducing you to the love of your life. Plus, a great friendship may develop if nothing else, or he might be perfect for one of your friends.Dating Advice Please
You really need to give guys a chance. How do you know you don't really like him if you've just met. Talk to him. Convince yourself that every guy who asks you out could be the one. Also the guy who's like ';see if he's good at sex. like me'; made me crack up. Thanks!
If the guy seems nice, just hangout with him, do something casual. If you dont like him that much, you just leave
Ginger just give a few of the guys a chance and see how it goes from there.
There is no harm in going for a walk or something like that. Just to talk with someone, and get to know them.
see if theyre good at sex. like me

No comments:

Post a Comment