Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need dating Advice with the girl I like Please Help!!!!!!!!!?

well im in 8th grade and im thinking of a good place to take the girl I like on a date if she says yes, like were should we go on first date and how do I get to asking her, but were we could talk and stuffNeed dating Advice with the girl I like Please Help!!!!!!!!!?
If you ask me, I would say what matters the most is not the place, but rather the following factors:





鈥?Learn how she thinks to make conversation lead to attraction.


鈥?Learn how to be with her with the confidence she looks


(girls generally look for confident guys).


鈥?conversation skills to easily begin a rapport with her.


鈥?The top things not to prevent turning women off or get them interested





I think it might be a good idea to consult some dating advice books first, as those so-called dating pros... they do seriously know what they are talking about ..Need dating Advice with the girl I like Please Help!!!!!!!!!?
How about the movies,?
if you have money take her for an icecream and a movie dats a great date

No comments:

Post a Comment