Thursday, July 29, 2010

First date advice?

I'm going on my first date next weekend, and I was wondering if anyone has any advice. I've been with my boyfriend since December, but both our parents are strict, and we didn't tell anyone. We haven't been on a date yet, but we see each other everyday at school. I love him and he loves me.





We finally decided to tell our parents, and surprisingly they didn't kill us. We're both 13, by the way. Anyway, this weekend is our first official date. It's a double date, with his best friend and her girlfriend also coming (I'm friendly with her but we're not BFFs or anything). We're going to my boyfriend's house and watching movies, talking, etc.





Anyone have any tips? What could we do at his house? We're all 13, so no sex... What should I wear? Just, all-around tips, please!First date advice?
Wear a cute skirt or pants and a nice t-shirt, something that looks cute and is comfortable. If you guys are watching movies then as for what to do, snuggle. Maybe you could play a game (cards, monopoly, ect.) and just make sure you stay out of trouble just in case his parents walk in!

No comments:

Post a Comment