Saturday, July 31, 2010

First date/Follow up...Did I make the right move? Advice Please. Thanks!?

There was a lovely girl doing a short internship near me (she lives 4 hours away) We went out a couple of times on group outings. Then we had dinner one night. She came over to my place the second night. We kissed at end of night. She left for her home the next night. For the next couple of weeks,I felt like she was hard to get a hold of;one night she said she'll call and didnt. I'm in medical residency so my time is limited so I gave up on her because I felt she didnt care. She eventually wrote to me saying that she's been busy. Plus we were on facebook and I could see that she was contacting others so I know she wasnt that busy. I have since removed her as facebook friend (possible mistake) because it bothered me. Anyhow, a friend was telling me I should tried more instead of just kissing. Well...I still think about her alot. BTW we are of different culture backgrounds, she's white and I'm Caribbean, she said had no boyfriend. Maybe I wasnt patient enough? Am I thinking clearlyFirst date/Follow up...Did I make the right move? Advice Please. Thanks!?
You did the right thing.


It's obvious she has no time for you.I'm not condemning her.........she's busy with her own life.


It's time to move on and find someone close by who cares for you and wants to spend time with you.


Good Luck in your residency.I'm sure that comes first anyway.First date/Follow up...Did I make the right move? Advice Please. Thanks!?
Don't sit around and wait for her. If she likes you she will come to you. Just get out there and meet new people.
maybe she wanted a fling while she was there and ur the guy she choose and now that she is home she wants her life 2 go back 2 the way it was b4. leave her alone and let her contact you.
no she is not interested she is banging her man back home and does not have time for boys from the caribbean. she wanted a real man
it was a casual thing....
love just happenes bro it does'nt see your colour and by the way if she is yours than she will be withyou but if she is not than there is nothing you can do ;)
It doesn't sound like you came on to strong, dude....unless she didn't want to be kissed. Did she seem ';into'; the kiss? If a girl was putting me off like that I would surely move on and find some other girl...either she's playing way to hard to get or she's just not interested. If she's playing hard to get it doesn't seem like she's being very nice about it, because it's been a couple of weeks that she hasn't contacted you. I'm guessing that since she took the time to write to you instead of calling, she's probably not interested in going out with you. Sorry dude! :-(





Good luck finding another girl...there's plenty more out there so don't beat yourself up over this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment