Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sex and Dating Advice?

I know it's a little old-fashioned, but I've decided to save sex for when I get married (I have my own religious/moral reasons). My question is, at what point in a relationship should you tell that to your partner. Should it be said up front, or wait a while?


Also, if you have chosen this too, how did it work out in your relationships?


Thanks!Sex and Dating Advice?
finally found a girl to say congrats too! wow I don't believe I've found a girl these that still respect herself like this, that have been said I did knew my gf so well that I did already knew when she wanted to do it. but if it must be told at some point and no wait for it to just come up, say it when u get into the part in the relation when sex talk just start to come up... gratz girl!! :) btw **** you all who think sex is everything abt relationships and compare every relation to a car and u need to test it... a girl's body that u love isn't a damn car for god's sake!Sex and Dating Advice?
Thats good for you and if the guy really loves you then he would really appreciate you. If he doesnt hes not worth you. So anytime when you get to a point where you think things could go on and get serious,. But dont wait too long. Its best if he knows your values up front. You would know when. Just hang on and wait for it. It would be silly to tell that to every guy you date. He would think you forward because maybe he didnt even want to sleep with you. Then on the subject. Its actually a catch 22 situation but what you doing is the best and correct thing to do. But then you have to accept what you getting too. Sex wise. And you will have to be prepared to work at it a lot. And dont expect fireworks from the start. But you will see when you get there. One problem is that guys are sexually active by themselves from a young age (12 or 13) and not all girls are. So guys have a head start in most cases. Its got to do with your body's sexual developement. So many girls have their very first sexual experience when they marry at say 20 and in many cases their bodies never developed sexually. Sexual developement is like reading writing and walking, If you wait till you 20 you will struggle to learn those. Same with sexual developement. So thats what makes it tricky. So my opinion is for girls that want to wait need to do their homework. Like guys. I think girls was made to marry at a very young age but today girls marry later and thats where the trouble could come in with sexual differences.
I also am waiting to be married before i have sex. I didn't really know what i was going to do in tell i met the boyfriend i am with, at this time in my life every one around me is getting pregnant and i don't want that for myself. so that is why i have decided not to have sex in tell marriage. when me and my boyfriend were in the heat of the moment and he started taking off my pants i said to him, ';I am not ready'; and we stopped what we were doing to talk about it. he understands fully and he is 3 years older and is a virgin. we are both now waiting till marriage for sex.





i hope this has answered your question





Brittney
Firstly, I have to congratulate you on your wonderful decision. It is sad that they aren't many people like you and me nowadays. I have chosen this too. Perhaps you should tell your partner what you feel really comfortable about it, when you know it's the right time. As for me, it worked out wonderfully and it's a decision I'm glad I made because I love her so much more now.
I think that's very smart of you to make this decision. Uhm, you should tell them when you've starting the relationship, not twoards the middle, just when you start getting to know eachother. Because you really want to find out if this guy is really going to stick around for that :) You gotta tell him in the beginning, and if he doesnt like it; you know what he wanted from you. If he stays, then this may be the guy ;D
I wouldn't suggest mentioning this on the first date, it could ruin your relationship, create awkwardness, and be a major turnoff. Just let nature take its course while building up your relationship. I'm all for saving sex til marriage. I would mention it the first time he kinda suggests that you ';do it';. Do what your heart tells you but this is my advice. Good luck and stick to your values =]
ok you should not have sex when you not married at all. And im glad that u quite the thing is one day while you with him tell him that, make him understand what u saying and if he say ok its mean that he really love u but if he say no he doesn't love u at all he just want to use u ok try to talk to him that's my advice to u
You should mention that you don't believe in premarital sex up front with your partner before things get serious. You need to know that the two of you are on the same page from the beginning. That way no one gets hurt or disillusioned. Trust. ';-()
It would be unfair to get involved in a relationship with someone and then X amount of time down the road, they want to have sex and you tell them no..... it's best to let 'em know upfront
first , i wanna congradulate you for makin the best choice. be upfront with him. it will let you know if he is intersted in you, or just your body.
AS SOON AS HE TRIES TO MAKE A MOVE.I THINK IS THE BEST THING TO DO,WHAT CAN YOU LOSE BUT MAYBE A GUY THAT IS NOT WILLING TO WAIT FOR WHAT YOU WANT.ITS ALL ABOUT YOU.GO FOR IT.
maybe you could bring it up when you're doing light kissing with him. might soften the blow but it's respectable of you to saw yourself
Mine played out perfectly.


If they love you, if they truly love you then they'll wait with you.


It's your decision. I told mine up front, so he wouldnt try to pull anything.


Good Luck, girl!
I think as soon as you realize that it is going to be a relationship.
when you realise you will eventually have sex, he might not want to have sex either
at the beginning because you and him will be in it for the right reasons and he wont get the wrong idea of you
..good luck with that..let me ask you this first..


would you buy a used car without taking it for a test drive first? or just walk in and buy it and drive off with it??...


since a good healthy sexual relationship is importnat to a marriage..what if your husband is very inadequate in the bedroom and cant satisfy your needs? and your sex life is absolutely miserbale!! what will you do..?? just decide to live that way the rest of your life?


what is it with people thinking they have to wait?? what does that do anyways?? whats the point behind it? to be honest i think any guy would rather have a woman with a little experince and he knows she loves being with him..sexually as well a intimatly and mentally..as much as a guy loves the fact of having a virgin..when it come to marrying her,,Iam sure he wants to make sure all is good in the bedroom department before saying I do,,then later saying what did I do?.....have sex enjoy yourslef..what the point in waiting..what actually do you get from waiting?? it can be a HUGE disapointment, alet down,,but now your married and stuck..ha ha then what?? he will end up cheating ..if the sex life at home sucks and thats a 100% gurantee

No comments:

Post a Comment