Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Going on a ';date'; with a girl I like... who has advice?

So this is the first date I've been on where the girl I'm going with isn't my girlfriend. Let me restate that. I don't even know if its a date... here's the story. We met at the beginning of June, we started talking a lot (on the phone and online), but we haven't really hung out. In the process she found out I liked her. The other day I asked if she wanted to see a movie, she said sure. So we're going tomorrow. I'm not actually sure if this is a date, since we're still friends. But yeah, I'm getting nervous haha.





She's an awesome girl and I don't wanna mess things up. Should I buy her dinner? Should I pay for her ticket? How should I offer to do that? How do I know if she likes me back? And finally, Should I ask her out on the date? When?Going on a ';date'; with a girl I like... who has advice?
when your on a date with her, dont go to a club or any place that is loud. that is a no no for first dates, go to a place where you can seat down and just talk.





look her straight in the eyes when you talk to her. if she is wearing sexy clothing, ignore it and just look straight in her eyes. you would start noticing that half of the things she is saying will not make sense bc you looking her eye to eye will make her feel weak but in a good way.





if your going to pay for the dinner. go up to the cashier or when your walking to the restroom, tell the waiter that you want to pay for the food upfront.

No comments:

Post a Comment