Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice on what to wear for a HUGE first date?

I'm 24, a middle school teacher, and single. I have been hoping this guy I REALLY like would ask me out forever. Well he finally did. We are going out this weekend to a reasonably nice restaurant his older brother owns. I am scared to death about how to dress. I need to look sexy (rumor has it is the reason he was slow to ask me out is he pictures teachers as frumpy) but I don't want to look slutty.





Im brunette, thin, reasonably big boobed, and have a nice ***....but not very tall (my legs arent great). My general rule is if you show off one thing nicely thats a good thing, but two makes you look slutty. So here is my question, for a first date should I wear:





1) a dress that shows off the cha-chas, but is conservative below the boobs


or


2) wear a conservative top with slacks that show off my butt in a major way?Advice on what to wear for a HUGE first date?
Go with the boobs. First date-- boobs. Next date, the butt. And you're correct, one can be classy (CAN BE), and two is always trashy. And wear some heels. If you're not sure exactly the dress code of the restaurant, just swing by there sometime and have a look at how those dining are dressed. Go with something figure flattering. Yes, be more conservative below the boobs (and don't show too much of them, be classy...) but I would still go with semi-form fitting clothing at least on top. The bottom, either something like a pencil skirt? (But goes below knees). Or dress pants that flow away from your hip and leg.





Good luck! ;)








Edit: whoops, I missed how you had a dress picked out, haha. Yeah, I would go with the dress for this one. But remember the stilettos! ;)Advice on what to wear for a HUGE first date?
Better to go a little more conservative than a little too slutty. And anyways if he likes you, it won't matter what you're wearing, unless it's like a potato sack because if all he likes or doesn't like you for is based on your clothes or features and not actually you, then you deserve a better guy.


p.s. even the sack might still work if he's not too scared by it, just trying to make the point
nice jeans with heels that make your butt look good and a semi-fancy shirt that is pretty low cut.


if you don't have good legs don't wear something that shows your legs!! and don't worry about looking 'slutty' just worry about looking tacky. make sure your clothes don't make you look cheap you knowwwww? like expensive looking stuff.
For God's sake, don't dress in anything that looks like a hooker- or a tube top! ( how I despise those things- they are so horrid)





Yes, if you got 'em- flaunt 'em...the boobs. There are nice classic things out there yet show just enough cleavage!!!!!!!!





Keep it classic.





good luck.
1. If you are at dinner, he will be seeing your boobs, not you butt.
if it's a first date the guy will be look at your boobs you need to show off your boobs.
Wear what you want he should like you for who you are :)





%26lt;3 Nicole
dont wear anythin:) hell enjoy that
I would go with the dress
First let me say congratulations on your upcoming date, you must be so excited! Secondly, I would like to say the most important thing when going on a date is that you feel confident in whatever you're wearing. Don't worry too much about what he'll think, but I think you're right in not wanting to show too much off (a little modesty goes a long way). I think either choice would be fine. I tend to wear dresses quite often, but I'm comfortable in them. How conservative is the top? A little cleavage would probably be nice. I'm going to say go with the dress :) In any case make sure to pick something YOU feel hot and confident in, and that will shine through no matter what. I hope you have a fabulous time!
have you ever considered that this guy might actually want to get to know you better as a person? guys have very vivid and active imaginations.. if they are attracted to you you could wear a sack and they would still be able to visualise whats under it.





so heres the thing, be yourself, dress femininely but dont show cleavage or a whole lot of leg.... wear something that skims your shape all over but isnt tight or short or plunging....





i suppose it depends on what you want too. if you just want a fling then show off anything you like. if you want to go slowly and find out about him too, then dress like a lady. sexy isnt revealing its who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment