Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need dating advice please. I've been dating this guy for almost a month and....................?

.....we were hanging out at his place tonight when his ex shows up at his door. He told me they broke up a year because she wanted to see other people. He told me she keeps coming back to him when it doesn't work out for her,.





He is a really cool guy and I do believe what he says.... What should I do? Any advice is appreciated...thanks!Need dating advice please. I've been dating this guy for almost a month and....................?
well he probably really doesnt care about his ex at all since he hasnt taken her back any of the times she has wanted to. if you are ever in contact with her again you really need to put her in her place. she isnt his gf anymore and needs to let him live his lifeNeed dating advice please. I've been dating this guy for almost a month and....................?
well i mean its difficult to handle that kind of thing but just take care of whats yours.





J.D

No comments:

Post a Comment