Thursday, July 29, 2010

First date! advice please?

I met this guy a couple of weeks ago at the club. We didn't hang out much because I was leaving, but we exchanged numbers. He had to go on a trip the next day so I haven't seen him since. We spoke on the phone pretty much twice a day since we met, and we get along pretty well. I'm still on the cautious side, but he always tells me he's impatient to see me again and stuff.


The problem is, I'm not very comfortable with my body. I have a cute face, dress fairly well but I'm overweight (although everything is in it's right place...let's say Jennifer Hudson body type).


He says he remembers me quite well, but I mean it was at a club, he had been drinking, and even I don't remember him very clearly. I am now a bit worried he wouldn't like me after all.


What should I do? should I call it off?First date! advice please?
Why would you call it off? He's going out with you right? Maybe he likes girls with a little extra. I do! Go with it and have fun!First date! advice please?
No don't call it off, if this guy had any doubts about you he wouldn't have suggested a date and told you he can't wait to see you again. Stop worrying =]

No comments:

Post a Comment