Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First Date After Fiance Broke Up 4 Months Ago. Need Advice!!?

I'm 25,and live in NYC. In June, my fiance(I had been dating for 3 years) decided that she needed to find herself. Recently, a college friend of mine, told me he wanted to set me up on a blind date, with a girl he knew that is an actress on Broadway. I spoke to the girl on the phone, and we seemed to hit it off, we decided on a date for Friday( which was yesterday). Let me just explain, that it's been a while since I have been dating. I met up with this girl last night and was shocked at how gorgeous she was. We went to wine lounge,at first we were both nervous and quiet and sitting at opposite ends of the table, but after 4 hours and two bottles of wine, she was right next to me ,and had my arm around her, she was very touchy feely, and it was going great. She looked like she was enjoying herself. After that i walked her to the subway and told her that I would love to see her again, she gave me a peck on the cheek and said '; Give me a call';First Date After Fiance Broke Up 4 Months Ago. Need Advice!!?
go for it honey call the chick she gave you OK! Just take your time with building another serious relationship and don't talk about your ex girlfriend with the new woman that you are dating, it's a big turn off. If you go on your dates thinking that it's just for fun, you won't be disappointed if it doesn't work out or if she blows you off. Happy Hunting.First Date After Fiance Broke Up 4 Months Ago. Need Advice!!?
Just be yourself and enjoy it. Do u want to be alone for the rest of your life? have fun. life is too short .





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment