Saturday, July 31, 2010

Anyone have advice for meeting/dating German men?

I am a Canadian who is going to be living in Germany for a working holiday and want some advice for meeting/dating German men. I have heard that they are very emotionally detached and it's hard to know if they are interested in you. I have great respect for German art, culture, and writing but I am worried this element of the culture will be difficult for me! Advice?Anyone have advice for meeting/dating German men?
Meeting men is the same in any country. If you extrude confidence and dress well, and are reasonably pretty, you will not have to do anything to get men to want to meet you.Anyone have advice for meeting/dating German men?
learn to love weiner snitzshel and yeiger, other than that, i didnt even know germans had art or writing (other than mein compf and einstein)
I think you will find that they are like men anywhere don't believe all you are told people just tend to generalize
Don't date Germans. Want a reason? I can tell you 7,000,000 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment