Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dating advice= the first few phonecalls= ladies advice really appreciated?

Okay I make a really good first impression on girls that I meet, many times kissing or even going further on the first meetings. And the girls seem like they're into me and everything. But its like the nothing further ever comes from it. I have heard that the first calls and stuff should be brief and to ask out on the first date on that call, so I have stuck to this, usually with not really good results (the chicks seem cold, they flake out). Now i got friends that like to call the girls and talk to them at night and stuff for a while sometimes, but by the advice I have gotten, and by a gut feeling, it seems like this would make me seem boring, like nothing to do. Now I don't wanna play games or nothing, I just wanna do what works.





Ladies, your perspective and opinions on this subject. Guys too.Dating advice= the first few phonecalls= ladies advice really appreciated?
I think different girls probably like different things. I think in general it is probably better to talk for at least a little while, it lets the girl know you are interested in her and don't just want to get her on a date just so you can get her into bed after. It shows you are interested in her as a person and not just for her body. But that doesn't mean you should talk for hours or anything. I think probably about 10 minutes is good. Ask her about her day, how she is doing, and maybe have some funny story about something that happened to you lately to make her laugh. Tell her you are looking forward to seeing her and are excited about the date and stuff. That should be good. Not too brief but don't talk her ear off either. Of course if she is enjoying talking to you, I guess it wouldn't hurt to keep her on as long as she wants to talk to you, but don't try to force the conversation, get off after 10 minutes or so and she'll know you aren't just after one thing.Dating advice= the first few phonecalls= ladies advice really appreciated?
Well, I like him to talk to me, seem like he is interested in me as a person, even if he is not and just wants to get me into bed. Yes, I like to talk, but I like the man to at least pretend he is interested in my mind. I do have one and I want to be appreciated for that.
first play games





======================================鈥?br>

If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:


http://marateadina1.tripod.com/passion/passion.html
Don't make the calls brief, if you are interested you should talk as long as you like. The more you talk, the more of a connection the girl feels like she has with you. It's a process of getting to know someone. Be real, be yourself, do not play games.
As far as I'm concerned, the best thing that you can do is be yourself. Unfortunately now days there are a lot of woman out there that are just looking for a roll in the hay, but every once in a while you will find one that is worth just being yourself. There aren't really any rules, do what feels comfortable, if you want to ask them out on a date, fine, but if you want to take it a little slower, there is nothing wrong with just calling her up to shoot the sh*t. Sometimes we like that too.
You can't go by what other guys do - you have to do what feels right for you. Perhaps you have not met the girl that ';clicks'; for you, so you are going by a set of rules that does not fit the particular situation.





Girls don't like ';rehearsed'; - they like ';genuine';. Be yourself. And keep looking. Anyone interested enough in making the perfect first impression will find the right person. And she'll be one hell of a lucky woman.
ok well my suggestion is dont just call n ask about a date when on the talk to them n really talk to us not 1/2 listening b/c ya in person relationships are good but when u cant see her let her know that ur in to her the easiest way to do that is listen to her.
Do you give them the impression that you really remember them and want to know more about them? Try to remember something about them like their eyes or a funny smile.





I think the talking later thing is good but not that night but the next afternoon.
Darling





First mistake --- just because you get kissing and more on the first meetings --- not any indication whatsoever that you have made a good impression. Only indicates you hooked up with horny girl.





That is why nothing ever comes of it ... they aren't into you ... just into getting a little something something.





Try being more of a personable individual instead of a ';look at how hot I am'; idiot.





Apparently it is time to re-evaluate your approach, cause what you have going on now ... IS NOT WORKING.
so basically you want to know how to talk to girls?


compliment them and talk to them as ';friends'; like really close friends


but still friends.
I say...girls see you as a hook-up if you kiss them on the first date if you want it to go any further keep it casual for the first time, no pda.....try it
When you call them do you ask how their day is or do you talk about your car. Also try waiting a few days before you call them. Do not smother them by calling them everyday. When I was dating I thought it was more exciting to think about him all week and then get a phone call on Wed. or Thursday.
ok, i'm a girl and i just have to tell you this; u have to actually get to know a girl before you go out with her! they may not always say yes if they have barely spoken to you or have only met you one time. we appreciate it if you call us to talk or just plain talk to us so we can get to know you before we go out with you...then we feel more comfortable doing so.
  • lip blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment