Saturday, July 31, 2010

Did my first date go well? PLEASE HELP?!? EVERYONE ANSWER!!! I need advice!!??

I think that it was very simple. It was more of hanging out. I went over to her house, and we watched a movie in her basement, and KINDA snuggled, there was SOME touching, she was leaning on me, and briefly rested her head on my shoulder... its winter and im 14, so hey... thats the best we could do. Anyway, i really need help. it was akward, we just followed eachother around her house the first ten minutes of the 2 hour event. What should we do for the next date? I REALLY like her and she feels the same way... but shes very busy. I had to leave in two hours because she had like a lot of stuff to do, but she said she'd call when she gets back (she guessed it would be pretty late, like late in the evening).... but didnt call back that day. Was it something i did? Please give me some good tips and ill give you best answer?!!Did my first date go well? PLEASE HELP?!? EVERYONE ANSWER!!! I need advice!!??
Take a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breathe.





Your date went fine!


It was cute and nice and stilll innocent.





Don't worry about her calling you back.


1. She's busy.


2. Some girls like to wait a little before calling back.





What about next time you take her out to the movies?





Good Luck.Did my first date go well? PLEASE HELP?!? EVERYONE ANSWER!!! I need advice!!??
She'll call you back, don't worry! Like you said she's busy and when she got home she was probably tired and didn't have time to call you. So just sit back, relax, and everything will be ok
Dude it sounds like she likes you, no one would snuggle with someone they don't like. But don't follow her around that might weird her out you know, unless she likes needy people? But she was probably tired or maybe shes not a phone person thats why she didn't call. Talking on the phone is kind of akward for some people! Don't take it personally i dont even like to talk on the phone with some of my best friends but i'm sure shes into you so you should text her or email her! but only once you don't want to be desperate!
It sounds like it went well. How long ago was this? Do you see her at school? Can you call her? Not a lot of girls do the calling afterwards, even though she said she would.





She might be freaking out that you haven't called her!





This is her....talking to her friends.....


';Oh my GOD, he hasn't called me! Why not? Did I say something stupid? He doesn't like me? Sure I said I'd call him, but I shouldn't have to do that! He should have known that I meant HE should call me. OH MY GOD!! Why hasn't he called me? Don't boys know anything?@?!!?





Her friends...


';Boys are STUPID! They're idiots! Loser.....';





The good thing is...when you call her.... You'll be the BEST guy ever!





Where did she go? Out of town? Maybe she's still gone.





If it's been more than 3-4 days, call her. Can you leave a card/note at her house? Maybe a quick ';Been thinking about you, had a great time the other night. Let's get together again soon. I'll call you.'; Then call her.





You certainly haven't been pushy if you've waited this long, so just call her. That is the polite thing to do after a date - - - you should always call.
Take it easy kid. I think the date went find if she kind of snuggled with you and watched the movie. Like you said you are only 14 take it slow. It is cool that you could hang out with her for 2 hours. That should be enough at first. You don't want her to get uncomfortable around you because you all hang out all the time. She is cool and you will get to know her better in the long run. Try to see her like once a week at least and watch a movie go for a burger or something. Get to know her better and get to her HEART by taking interest in her and her hobbies. Girls love it when a guy makes time for their interests and makes her feel special. Take it from someone who knows. Remember you are the LIMITED COMMODITY ON THE EXCHANGE OF LOVE!!! NOT HER !!! If you take your time she will fall right into your hands. GOOD LUCK !!!!
there are3 things that could have happened here:


1.) she forgot


2.) she ';forgot'; as in just wasn't that into you but didn't want to hurt your feelings.


3.) she was tied up in something like practice, was really tired when she got home, or got her phone taken away, etc.





i think no. 2 is the least likely, because you said you guys ';snuggled'; and personally, i wouldn't have done that if i wasn't into someone. i wouldn't be to worried.
you should've kissed her man
Instead of sitting around wondering and worrying if you did something wrong, just pick up the phone and call her. Ask her if she wants to hang out again. If she says 'yeah' then you're cool.
Sounds fine to me. You know it was probably just as akward for her too, but next time do something you both enjoy, if not another movie, really try to get to know each other and it will get easier. She probably felt as though it was too late to call you and that why she didn't. Don't take it too personally. Have fun and don't rush things. Love takes time. Thats the best advice I have.
dude ur first date went great and im sure the only reason she didnt call was cuz she was busy u didnt do anything wrongg..but good luck =)
It sounds like a great first date. They get less awkward...I promise. Just think about this...she is probably feeling the same way that you are. Let her know that you thought it was a great time.
like u said..


she's busy


lol


dw she will call soon


=)


GoodLuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment