Saturday, July 31, 2010

Omg i just found out my friend likes my ex alot and she wants to date him and hes coming to me with advice?

okay i asked her and shes like i like him alot but i cant date him cuz hes your ex and i was like o and then he messages me and is like im confused and i wa slike about wat amd he was like about this girl and i thought it was me but then he was like oh its yellie and im like um well its my fault and he just was like i gtg call me later


should i call him??Omg i just found out my friend likes my ex alot and she wants to date him and hes coming to me with advice?
NO DON';T CALL HIM!! He has moved on. Don't let him toy with your emotions.Omg i just found out my friend likes my ex alot and she wants to date him and hes coming to me with advice?
if it bothers you that they go out. tell your freind this. mabye u dont watn her too because u want to get back wit him some day. u have a right to stand up for your feelings. u go girl good luck
okay, and ex is an ex...you were finished with him, let him go... i would tell my friend that he is fair game...i don't think i would call him...why would you want to do that? let well enough alone...don't try to be friends with him, he is an ex!
Let go of the relationship you had with your ex, and let them have a go at it. If they really like each other then you shouldn't stand in their way. And you won't lose them as friends either.
no.. i you just signrf up in yahoo answers..!
Nothing wrong with that - he's your ex and you've moved on since the break up. Give your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment