Thursday, July 29, 2010

How do u get ready 4 a date in less than 10 minuets .sorry guys need girls advice on this one?

my guy friend who really likes me is goin to be at my place in less than 20 minuetsHow do u get ready 4 a date in less than 10 minuets .sorry guys need girls advice on this one?
hair in a bun and eye liner and mascar does work great. to much make up looks bad. beauty is inside not on the outside . have funHow do u get ready 4 a date in less than 10 minuets .sorry guys need girls advice on this one?
I know girls should answer but I cant resist the temptation..just be yourself, put some jeans off, let your hair down, and just smile..that should do the trick
ok girl..first of all iz tha hair up or down..either way put mascara and eyeliner on lip gloss..put a cute top on a pair of jeans and walk out the door..it took me about 8-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment