Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dating Advice: Do I have to pay for everything???

Me and this girl I've been seeing are going to a theme park tomorrow. My question is: Do I have to pay for all her $hit? I wouldn't mind paying if the food wasn't like $10+ each meal.





Should I ask her if we could split everything? Should I just buy everything for both of us? Help me out.Dating Advice: Do I have to pay for everything???
She should offer to pay. I do normally. But on the other hand if a man asked me to pay half, I would think that is sooo unattractive!Dating Advice: Do I have to pay for everything???
Yes, you do.


Get used to it.


Feminism is a fraud.


It means women get equality when it benefits them.


And all the things that benefit them that are NOT equal, stay just as they have always been.


And this is one of them.


I've dated about 35 women, and I've had to pay for every single date, even with women who made 2-3 times what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment