Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl Advice and where to go on a first date?

ok, so i wanted to know a good place for a first date. here's what my thought process is:


coffee- a chill place for talking to a girl and showing her my sense of humor, as well as my overall ability to keep her interested in what i have to say





dinner- good place to show a girl im not cheap and that i can be a gentleman by paying for food, as well as hold conversation going for a long time





movie- great place to make a move on a girl without talking much, put my arm around her, and overall just establish some physical contact without the need of too many words





i have not talked to her much in person, however we have talked enough on the phone (she lives far away) that she is in a comfort zone while talking to me. am i right about the things above, and how to use a certain place for a date to my advantage?


oh, and considering my situation of not having seen her much in person, what would be the best way to have a great first date and make a move on her?Girl Advice and where to go on a first date?
.Coffee then movie.Forget the making a move on her.It's a date not a conquest.If you don't behave and act ike a gentleman,you might finish up with egg on your face.Treat her like a lady.Girl Advice and where to go on a first date?
Well, how old are you two? Age plays a big part as far as where to hang out. I do like those places that you are considering tho. I would also ask her what she likes to do for recreation you know or you can just flat out ask her what she would like to do. It will take the guessing and/or disappointment out if she ends up not liking where you decided to take her. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment