Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help! I have first date jitters and I don't know what to do, any advice (:???

I'm having my first date with this guy tommorow, he's picking me up and we're going to lunch. *sigh* It's another blind date so I haven't met him before but we've talked and he sent me photos and everything seems ok. Honestly, I'm not even in the mood to date right now b/c I just broke up a few mo's ago but here I am not really caring but at the same time I do. Urgh! This is so frustrating, and yes... I'm nervous as hell! Help!Help! I have first date jitters and I don't know what to do, any advice (:???
I hear ya! I'm in the same boat (see me sitting there??).. Don't be nervous about your date. You've never really even met him, you've only seen photos. Just be yourself. he would not have gone the extra step in asking you out if he didn't think something might be there. Think of it as going out to meet a friend.. any relationship should start there anyway right? Good luck.. smile and have fun!Help! I have first date jitters and I don't know what to do, any advice (:???
I don't know if this will help any, but I was in the same situation as you. After my last break up, I was in no mood to date and I dreaded it.





But after a couple months, I decided there was no use just waiting around and I just decided to move on. It hurt, but it is something you have to do.





And don't worry about being nervous. I think everyone gets nervous and it is normal. Just go in with an open mind. If it works with the new guy, great, If not, oh well. At least you are moving on and trying to date again. Like I said, keep an open mind and just have fun. It always works for me when I go on blind dates.





Good luck! :-)
i hate blind dates. im so sick of people trying to set me up... sorry...


you know i luv my girl... go have fun and just think of it as a free lunch., no worries, no expectations. have a shot of baileys before you go to calm you down, not the whole bottle, turn up some music really loud and dance around to let off steam!! then relax and have fun!! cuz youll be alittle tired~!! and have fun!!! its HIS LOSS NOT YOURS IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM OR VISA VERSA~~ THEN YOU KNOW HE'S an idiot then~~~~!!! you are gonna be just fine...





email me and let me know how it goes.... my new ones already gone!! off with his head!! lol





have fun!!!


CHEERS!
just be yourself and order a salad..
take one of those stress balls and squeeze it till he shows up
Grin %26amp; bare it!
Just relax, and don't think to much about how to go about it the right way, because that's when you plan how to be, are thrown a curve ball you weren't prepared for and totally lose it. It's important to be youself, and realize that you have nothing to lose because he's not (yet) a significant person in your life, and if things don't go so well it wasn't meant to be so good it's over early where no ones hurt!... Hope this helps, and good luck! ;)
well if u like him.... and he's really into u and looking forward to meeting u.... jus be urself.... if u try to be someone ur not then u'll end up doing some stupid things.... so jus be urself.... even if u r nervous... ok?.....(^_^)
Just take a couple deep deep breaths and, you have nothing to lose, only to gain. Your going on a date, and if you don't like the guy then, you don't and if you do then you do. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment