Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need advice on asking a girl out o a date.?

Im tired of mixed signals this girl is giving me. I tried hanging out with her, it didn't work out, i think it was due to a misunderstanding.





So, I want to give up on this chick, but not without a last effort.





I know I should call her, but she is at work all day, and I don't think tonight is a good night.





So I got 4.0 GPA this semester, not trying to brag or anything, but I was planning on this exact message to text her tomorrow morning say at 12 PM.





';Hey, I got a great GPA, and I am really excited, so excited that I want to take you out to dinner tonight, somewhere around XXXXXX at 8;30 PM if you are interested.... no pressure.





Or should I take the confession route.





';Hey, look we are adults, and I find you very interesting, and would like to get to know you better, if i can take you out to dinner tonight at XXXX at XXXX time that be awesome. No pressure, it ok if you have a man or whatever.





or simply





';do you want to go to dinner tonight?





OR something better you can suggest.Need advice on asking a girl out o a date.?
not the first. I think if you say your excited that you got good GPA well shes like he wants to go celebrate his schoolwork and he doesn't have any1 else to go with so he just asks me. Second one for sure and good luck buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment