Saturday, July 31, 2010

This guy I really like asked me on a date...but I thought he liked my friend. Advice?

So I really like this guy named Justin. However, I thought he liked my friend Anna. He always asks about her when we're around him and expresses his interest in her, but never does anything about it. Now I'm not trying to be self-absorbed, but Anna isn't that attractive and has a very LOUD personality (by loud I don't mean fun, I mean obnoxious). So I was disappointed and confused when I found out he liked her (especially since Justin and I have a lot more in common). Anyway the other night we were texting back and forth and started flirting and he asked me to the movies on Sunday and out to eat at a really nice restaurant. Also, another thing. I'm rooming with my friend Liz this fall and he's rooming with us (Justin and Liz were already friends). Could it be that he actually liked me the whole time, but didnt wanna say anything because we're going to be roommates? I'm confused, because this guy is NOT the player type...he likes relationships.


Help?This guy I really like asked me on a date...but I thought he liked my friend. Advice?
maybe he just wants to go to the movies/restaurant as friends

No comments:

Post a Comment