Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need dating advice...I have been out of the game for awhile.?

I am in my 28 years old...I was in a relationship for about 3 years, which ended almost a year ago. I am ready to get back out there and have dated some women. The only women who seem to fall for me are the ones that I am not that attracted to. I have been told by several very attractive women that I am a good looking guy. It seems as though when I am talking to an attractive woman, I try to hard. How can I get out of this habit?Need dating advice...I have been out of the game for awhile.?
It's easy to say to yourself ';I'll just calm myself down'; but as soon as you get into conversation that thought goes out the window.





It's really just practice, you need more experience talking to women. Completely natural since you've effectively been out of the game for four years. The easiest solution is to just be yourself, if you can't control how you communicate properly then you will have no chance of succeeding trying to be someone else.





Take a couple deep breathes and try get a grasp on your thoughts.


G'luck.
  • lip blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment