Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dating Advice Needed

I am working with this girl who is okay. I think i like her. Currently, me and her are making fun each other but not intetnionaly. An example of how i do it is by calling her retarded but i don't really mean and i noe she does not take it personally. I also try to help in any way i can with her work. I want to ask her for dinner before we go off to college. Our job ends in a week. HOw can i do this?? any tips and advice. I think i really like this girl. Can you be more detailed. I want to make it romantic and touch her heart at the same time





Dating Advice Needed
N'aw this is adorable. Do something cute or suprise her. Send her a note on your shift, that'll make her smile. Then ask if she's up for a cofffee after work. Hope that helps a little bit, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment