Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice! He wont call back. my friend's date was being so nice and sweet and she freaked out and pushed him.?

she said she called him twice a few days ago. But he hasn't responded.she wants to look for him at a gig he is having . she asked me to go with her for support and asked if I thought it was a good idea. I really don;t know what to tell her. what do you guys think? she said she freaked out and pushed him bcos no guy has ever been so nice too her. she is a very pretty girl but a tad high high maintance. thank u for the advice ..Advice! He wont call back. my friend's date was being so nice and sweet and she freaked out and pushed him.?
She freaked out and pushed, now he isn't calling her back, so her good idea is to be stalkerish and try to hunt him down? Honestly if I were her, and she really wants to pursue it, I'd give him a few days. if he still doesn't call back, maybe try him once more with a reason for calling, like hey we're going somewhere, do you want to come. After that, she gotta take a reality trip that he's just not that into her and let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment