Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is okay for a 16 year to date a 18 year old who's about to turn 19? I need your advice quick!?

Be careful if the relationship begins to get sexual. In some states it is illegal for a 19 year-old to have a sexual relationship with a minor, even if the minor is of the age of consent (usually 16).


There's usually a two year rule; When the 18 year old turns 19, it'll be illegal, but when the 16 year-old turns 17, it will be legal again.





Crazy bureaucratric nonsense!


Be well and good luck!Is okay for a 16 year to date a 18 year old who's about to turn 19? I need your advice quick!?
yesIs okay for a 16 year to date a 18 year old who's about to turn 19? I need your advice quick!?
But this is the most Ok thing
yes as long as theres no sex involved
Absolutely ok
It depends. I was so young and innocent at 16, an 18 year old would have been so intimidating. I think kids want to grow up and be older, that doesn't always mean its the best thinng for them. I really would try to stop it.
YEAAAH!!!why shouldn't it be ok?!!!?do u like him/her??go for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment