Saturday, July 31, 2010

How do you ';Date';? I'm a 28 year old woman seeking advice from the pro's!! :) Help?

I’m a 28 year old woman and I’ve been on two dates with a guy I actually really like. It’s very rare that I meet a guy with a personality so similar to my own. I would have to say he is the first guy I’ve ever met with a personality exactly like mine. I have a sick sense of humor yet I’m very light hearted and extremely outgoing, unshy… I’m just an extrovert to the fullest extent and being around him the last 2 times has just been a blast.





Anyway, I’m on here because I want to see him again. Last night he told me to call him sometime and I told him, “You call me! You have my number!!” he laughed and said, “Okay.. okay… I’ll call you.” Now, I find myself wondering WHEN and IF he’s going to call again. I haven’t felt like this in god-only-knows how long and I have no idea how to deal with it. I don’t want to pick up the phone and call him, mostly because I want to see if he approaches me. What should I do here? Help me! I’m so not used to this dating thing!!!


How do you ';Date';? I'm a 28 year old woman seeking advice from the pro's!! :) Help?
if you have the exact same personality then you should know hen he is going to call you...when would you call him?





And, how did you go on dates with out calling each other?





if it gets to the weekend and still no call...';accidently'; call him on your cell while your engaged in a conversation about something funnie or interging with one of your friends...he will probally listen for a while and then hang up and call you back...just act suprised!How do you ';Date';? I'm a 28 year old woman seeking advice from the pro's!! :) Help?
Well you told him to call you. Most likely it will be a few days so do not start worrying that he is not going to call because the holiday is here. If he does not call by Sunday then I suggest picking up the phone and calling him.
Well don't get your hair all in a knot just yet. This is the holidays, if he doesn't call he's probably out with close friends or family. Give him a week to call (that is if you want him to make the first move). If you can't fight the urge to call him, THEN JUST CALL HIM. I'm 23 and I have always been straight forward with a guy if I really like him.





That is really the best way to go, if he likes you then the sooner you can be together, if he's not into you - then the less you'll be miserable wondering if he is.





Good luck!!
Lol. You're deffinitely all out of whack for this guy. I would suggest just wait till Friday and if he hasn't called, emailed or texted, then call him. It's not the 60s anymore. Womens lib says you can do anything a guy can do. That includes calling him. Ask him to go out for a drink.


Best of luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment