Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My court date is coming up and I need some advice!?

I got charged with trespassing about a month and a half ago. I have already had my initial hearing a week ago and was told that I got charged with and they set me up with my court appointed lawyer. My new court date is July 9th. The girl I got in trouble with is known with the cops for doing bad stuff that they haven't caught her. She got charged with Breaking and Entry, trespassing, and resisting arrest, and being a bad kid (don't know the courts way of saying it) Now her mom is trying to push that I get more charges because I was there when it happened. I have never been in trouble previously and this was a situation where I was there at her house at the wrong time. She is my boyfriends sister and I was there visiting. Can the prosecutor go back after they have charged me with something and charge me with more things? I got a class a misdemeanor trespassingMy court date is coming up and I need some advice!?
Unless there is additional evidence against you, I doubt that any additional charges would be filed. You are probably looking at a fine, maybe community service, and probation.My court date is coming up and I need some advice!?
Yes a prosecutor can go back and indicate you on more charges if they decide the evidence exists to do that.
If the Prosecutor has or obtains more evidence against you concerning any additional crimes he can add those at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment