Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can you give me some advice on how i can find a decent man i can date(im 17)???

i havent been able to find a decent man so far :(. i have many guy friends but i wouldnt want to be anything more other than friends with any of them.Can you give me some advice on how i can find a decent man i can date(im 17)???
The best piece of advice I can give you is that theirs someone out there for everyone :)Can you give me some advice on how i can find a decent man i can date(im 17)???
Do it quick. It gets harder and harder to meet people.
Find a new job or take up some different class. I suggest one that you will have to work with people. Most people meet the person they marry etc in school or at work. You get to know the person because it's work//school. You aren't that quickly to try and get with the person (most of the time) because you know you will have to see this person for awhile. Work at clothing store you like or some place where a lot of people come in and out and a lot of people work their. gL


-Life
just go up to guys you see at school or anywhere. chat them up. they'll love it. i would.





also, when you go to college it'll get even easier so don't worry.





other spots might be a library, coffee shop, bookstore, after school club. anywhere really. guys love girls. just go up to them and start chatting and flirting. they will get the message.
Dont try and rush into this. Do you go out on the town with friends etc? I'm sure you will meet the right man soon enough, Its just a matter of time. And you never know one might even approach you one day and it could be him.
Try volunteer with a group who's cause you're interested in or join a club. The latter is how I met my boyfriend. Though really, wait til you're a bit older and can date older guys. Most guys aren't decent til there 25 or so.
www.myspace.com


a useful place to look for people ur age and in ur local network!!! get in there it has worked for my friends
Try a church, I've been told this by a judge and a therapist.
Well, I met my husband (a lovely, kind, patient man) through church.... I actually met his parents first, and they liked me, and wanted me to meet their son, lol.





He was the third guy I dated, but the only one I was ever serious about. I met him when I was 20. (I only started dating when I was 18 - ie old enough to get married.)





Just keep making friends, and doing what is important to you. Eventually your perfect match will turn up... especially if you keep yourself busy in doing things that are meaningful to you.... because they will be meaningful to him, too.
i have many guy friends but i wouldnt want to be anything more other than friends with any of them.








Thats your problem








Too much going for the twats and not mates who have a crush on you.





If you like somone get flirty, skimpy look at be and my boobies clothes and any excuse to get touchy feely
You will have probabl;y heard this so many times before.....but im also 17, so not coming from an adult perpective. You will find someone when the time is right for you both, often when you least expect it. However, I would say look closer to home, its very difficult to go out (clubbing or whatever) and generate a relationship out of nowhere....look at the friends you have instead maybe. But dont rush into anything just to be in a relationship! enjoy being single too!

No comments:

Post a Comment