Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please girls advice please!!!! Should I even ask her on a date or are we just going to be friends?

I am a senior in high school. I've known this junior girl for awhile but, I'm pretty sure she would never date me because she use to date my best friend and that might be weird. I almost never see her anymore but I have her cell phone number. Should I text her and randomly start talking to her and then ask her out to dinner or is there another process? Should I even ask her at all? What should I do?Please girls advice please!!!! Should I even ask her on a date or are we just going to be friends?
You could try and text her.It would most likely be better if you could see her in person and talk with her face to face in my opinion.I think your best bet would be to call her and start from there.See how it goes and if she's interested,make plans to hang out.Just my thoughts.Please girls advice please!!!! Should I even ask her on a date or are we just going to be friends?
Take it slow. Talk to her and be her friend. Hang out with her and make her laugh. Make her fall for you and then make your move.
you should text her. whats the worst that could happen? she'll say no? so what. there are plently of other fish in the sea.





hope this helps! please answer some of my questions too! :)
if she likes u then it shouldn't matter that she dated ur bestfriend. but maybe something with a group of people first(something fun like, idk where u live,but i would go go-karting,laser tag,etc.,), and then work it down to like double dating somewhere,and then maybe,if she wants to, you could go out to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment