Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girls need Advice.......For A Guy.......Who Pays For Meal On The First Date?

Im 37 years old


girl is similar age





shall the guy offer and pay for Meal On the first date..............lol





Advice From Girls NeededGirls need Advice.......For A Guy.......Who Pays For Meal On The First Date?
dude, pony up. you know, or you should, that the guy ALWAYS pays on the first date, particularly if you want ANY shot at all at a second.Girls need Advice.......For A Guy.......Who Pays For Meal On The First Date?
it's etiquette for the guy to pay on the first date, just shows your a gentleman.





But for all other dates the usual rule is whoever suggests the date treats the other person.





But more often than not my fella and I often split it or argue over who's going to pay (he gets annoyed when I try and be Miss independent and pay!!)
i think u should offer to pay 4 it if u were the 1 that asked her more likely to get a 2nd date too, but make sure u dont end up payin all the time!! after uz can go halfs or u can cook she brings bottle etc..
Expect to pay for the whole meal, but if she offers to go halves, as all good modern women should, then its a bonus.
mm I'd expect you to pay


but I wouldnt mind if it was 'posh' or plain


have fun
Who asked who to go on this date?





If I ask the guy, I pay....or at least try to-usually most of the time(about 99%) , the guy refuses to let me and argues with me about it until I give in and let him pay. But if the guy asked me, he is in charge of the bill-although I do still dig for my wallet and make an effort to throw in tip at the very least. And if it was a bad date and I don't plan on seeing him again? I will suggest splitting the check down the middle.
you should pay for her! She may have offered, but I promise it will impress her and make her feel valued if you pay until you two get closer and more comfortable
yes lol its a code. it shows that you're kind, caring and a gentleman
I would say goys pay for the meal. If your aren't sure, you can ask her, ';Would you like to pay? Or should I?';
Its nice to but see how the date goes, if its not working out then go ';Dutch';, if it is and you fancy treating her, then do it.
You should pay on the first date.
dur yeah!!!
I was forced to watch reruns of Beauty and the Geek with my GF, and on there, they had a quiz, I guess it was part of elimination. One of the questions was who should pay on the first date and the correct answer, according to the book they used was who ever asked for the date. So, I guess if the woman asks the guy, then she should pay, however, I strongly disagree to this and think the guy should pay no matter what.
guys should pay the 1st night!!!!
Yes you should!! :-) to be honest blokes tend to pay for things on the first few dates! My boyfriend paid for everything for about the first month! Then I started to pay for things! Suppose it just seems natural that the bloke pays- although it shouldnt really be like that!!!
If you asked her out %26amp; booked the table then you should pay.If she offers to pay half then insist that you asked her out so it's on you.If you do go out on another date %26amp; she wants to chip in or treat you then thats cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment